>> HOME > PROJECT > THE PRODUCT
THE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION
„EXPERIENCE GIGERS’S UNIVERSE, THE BEAUTIFUL AND NIGHTMARE WORLD OF HR GIGER. AN EXTRAORDINARY JOURNEY IN 3D-TECHNOLOGY IS WAITING FOR YOU!“
This is our product! Giger's Universe is the virtual replica of Giger’s museum in Gruyeres on DVD, App (iOS/Android), Download, much more media sources and platforms. You can visit the museum interactively and navigate through the different rooms and floors of the castle and even through the café. Every single artwork can be circumnavigated as if you were really there. When you click on an object you get a lot of additional information. Complex 3D-effects make the experience exciting and intense. Giger's Universe can be visited comfortably from your home. Always and from anywhere in the world.
With the funding we put the museum the architecture and the environment in 3D- technology. The basic version includes the interactive museum tour with a lot of unseen artwork information. In case of overfunding the product will also be released as an APP for IOS and Android. There are numerous additional features.
- Here you can see a virtual exhibition in 3D-technology. We implemented this project in 2012 for the Essl Museum in Klosterneuburg, Austria. Enjoy the special experience!
VIRTUAL TOUR FEATURES
- audio guided tours (Highlight, Quick-Tour, choose your own Tour-Theme)
- lots of backgrounds and works that were never published before
- exterior views of the museum in 3D
- a biographical timeline with background information, creative periods, list of works and images,
- search/index/function rooms at the museum
The production is available in various special edition-packages. The Luxury Edition DVD is packed in printed Alu-Steelboxes. Giger’s Universe will be produced for DVD-ROM, BlueRay, tablets and console.
-> how we do Gigers Universe [read more]
- 20-minutes movie-documentation about Giger’s life (including creative periods, hostility of his work, Giger bejond the Alien creator, Giger the loner, why Giger painted such works, Giger the unexplained, creation and decay (Giger's garden), what Giger thinks about death and impermanence)
- Giger Café as an architectural experience
- Giger's garden (fountains, figures, railway, conception of the garden, transience of art, death, horror)